Learn More about Wind Turbine Fires
Dwindling fossil fuel supplies and changes in global climate have increased the interest in renewable energy. Wind energy is one of the renewable energy sources that is experiencing substantial growth worldwide. In the United States wind turbine energy production has increased over 700% in the past ten years.
These wind turbines experience failures and setbacks, which can lead to accidents that include both property and personnel loss. One recognized factor for these accidents is fire. Fire is second only to blade failure and is one of most common factors causing property and personnel loss.
It is important that fire suppression equipment be included as part of any safety plan. Our Stat-X® fire suppression solutions are ideal for this application in the: nacelle, cabinets, and the down tower cabinets.
Download your FREE educational article on “Wind Turbine Fires.”
Don’t miss out on being the first to receive our wind turbine fire article, news, and updates!
Fill out the form below.
Stat-X Fire Suppression Features:
- Highly effective based on required density
- Compact and Modular
- Offering adaptable design especially when space and weight are critical
- Simple and Economic Installation
- No expensive labor-intensive piping is required
- Ideal for harsh environments and remote locations
- Long service life
- Service life of ten (10) years
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Environmentally Friendly
- EPA SNAP Listed for normally occupied and unoccupied spaces
- Low Global Warming Potential (GWP) and Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- Made in the USA