Effective on: March 19, 2019
Introduction and Scope
In the context of this Policy, Fireaway acts as a data controller for the Personal Data we process.
Categories of Personal Data
We may process the following types of Personal Data:
- biographical information, such as your first and last name;
- contact information, such as your e-mail address, ZIP or postal code, business address, and phone number;
- employment information, such as employer name and job title;
- any other type of Personal Data submitted through the comments or questions fields on our website statx.com.
How We Receive Personal Data
We may receive your Personal Data when you share it with us directly as a current or a prospective distributor or end-user, when the organizer of a conference you have attended shares such personal data with us, or when it is contained in a targeted e-mail list that we may obtain from a third party.
Basis of Processing
Within the scope of this Policy, we may rely on one or more of the following legal grounds for processing your Personal Data:
- the need to perform our obligations under a contract or to perform related pre-contractual duties;
- the need to pursue our legitimate interests, such as our interest in marketing and selling our products; and
- any other grounds, as required or permitted by law.
If you choose to join our distributors network, we require certain Personal Data about you in order to process your request. Without such Personal Data, we may not be able to include you in our distributors network.
Purposes of Processing
We process Personal Data for the purposes of marketing, selling, and delivering our products, managing our distributors network, and responding to your requests and inquiries.
Categories of Recipients & Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
We may share your Personal Data with service providers. Such third parties may include those providing:
- CRM software;
- e-mail marketing software;
- Internet hosting services;
- cloud storage services;
- web development services;
- online training services;
- database management and customization software; and
- video production software.
We will require that these third-party service providers maintain at least the same level of data protection that we maintain for such Personal Data.
Transfers of Personal Data to Third Countries
Some of our service providers who receive your Personal Data may be located in countries outside of the EU or the EEA, such as the United States. In some cases, the European Commission may not have determined that the legal environment in those countries provides a level of data protection that is essentially equivalent to the level of protection provided under European law. Transfers of your Personal Data to such service providers will typically be subject to appropriate safeguards, such as the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of Personal Data to third countries, as approved by, and available directly from, the European Commission.
Other Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to the extent required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, or private parties, including but not limited to: in response to subpoenas, search warrants, or court orders;
- if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our company’s business interests, assets, or both, or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, or other company change;
- to our subsidiaries or affiliates only if necessary for business and operational purposes.
We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data, which does not include any Personal Data, about the visitors of our website, our distributor, or the end-users as a group for any legal business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, distributors, and customers.
If we must disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, we may not be able to ensure that such recipients of your Personal Data will maintain the privacy or security of your Personal Data.
Data Integrity & Security
Fireaway has implemented and will maintain technical, organizational, and physical security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect Personal Data from unauthorized processing, such as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Personal Data will be deleted within seven years as of the last activity from the respective data subject.
Access, Review, Objection to Processing & Portability
If you are a data subject about whom we store Personal Data, you may have the legal right to request access to, and the opportunity to update, correct, or delete such Personal Data. You may also have the right to ask that we limit our processing of your Personal Data, as well as the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. You may also have the right to ask to have your Personal Data exported in a machine-readable format. To make such requests, if applicable, please contact us using the information in the Contact Us
section of this Policy.
Privacy of Children
Our websites are not designed to collect data from children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under 18. If you believe your child’s Personal Data may be processed by us, you can contact us using the information in the Contact Us
section of this Policy to request that we delete that Personal Data.
Changes to this Policy
If we make any material change to this Policy, we will post the revised Policy to our website and update the “Effective on
” date above to reflect the date on which the new Policy became effective.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our processing of your Personal Data, please call us at +1-952-935-9745 or send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Our Art. 27 European Union Representative may be contacted as follows:
Our Data Protection Officer may be contacted as follows:
Please allow up to 4 weeks for us to reply.
Supervisory Authority Oversight
If you are a data subject whose Personal Data we process, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in one or more of the European Union member states.