Stat-X Fixed System Electrical Units are electrically actuated and range in size from units containing 30 grams (covering up to 0.5 m3) up to 2500 grams (covering up to 40 m3). These units are typically tied to conventional fire detection systems and releasing panel.
- Significantly more effective than alternative extinguishing agents
- Environmentally friendly Ozone depletion potential (ODP) = 0 No global warming potential
- Ease of installation no pressure vessels, piping, or expensive installation manpower
- Very low maintenance
- Provides reliable, cost effective protection for a wide range of fire hazards
- Listed for Class A, B, C fires by UL, ULC, CSIRO, ECB, and many others
- Favorably reviewed by EPA for SNAP listing
- Suitable for enclosed facilities and local applications
- Safe for personnel non-harmful to personnel at design application rates
- Safe for valuable equipment will not harm electronic equipment or magnetic media
- Post fire cleanup is minimal aerosol suspends in air for quick and easy venting after discharge
- Compact up to a 90% reduction in space and weight requirements
- Available in the following sizes (see specifications for more details):
-- 30 E (.03 kb aerosol mass)
-- 60 E and 60 ME (.06 kb aerosol mass)
-- 100 E (.10 kb aerosol mass)
-- 250 E and 250 ME (.25 kb aerosol mass)
-- 500 E (.50 kb aerosol mass)
-- 1000 E and 1000 ME (1.00 kb aerosol mass)
-- 1500 E (1.50 kb aerosol mass)
-- 2500 E (2.50 kb aerosol mass)
For additional information on use of Stat-X systems, please contact your local distributor or Fireaway Inc.
Stat-X® is a registered trademark. Manufactured in the USA and sold worldwide exclusively by Fireaway Inc. under license from R-Amtech International. Made in the USA.
When NASA Kennedy Space Center's fire safety experts decided to replace the fire suppression system in its giant twin crawler transporters, it turned to the next generation firefighting system for enclosed spaces Stat-X.
To access the Stat-X extranet, please enter your username and password below.